You are likely to find many other files missing.  Just make a list and send it
to me as I probably have copies on our development server.

You will have other issues as well as this is not a smooth transition from
Delphi 7 to Delphi 2006 or 2007 which is why we have not done it.  If you can
get your hands of a copy of Delphi 6 or 7 Pro, life will be a lot easier
until CPRS 1.0.27.* comes out.  I suspect the release of that CPRS may be
delayed while they work out the bugs that are giving them problems with it.