I have not encountered this error.  It sounds to me like there is
something in that module that tries to access Word as an ActiveX
object.  I would look in the USES clause of the module and see if
there is anything there about Word.  If so, comment it out and then
see what needed that in the rest of the module.

In My Delphi, there were some automatic components added to access
microsoft office.  Did you get an option to do this when you installed
Delphi?  What version of Delphi do you have?

Kevin

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 2:04 AM,  <srikan...@ohum.org> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
>     I am trying to compile CPRS in Delphi6,Its giving me the Error
>
> [Pascal Fatal Error] fGraphs.pas(9): F1026 File not found: 'Word97.dcu'.
>

> Colud you please suggest me where can i get "word97.dcu"
> Or if anyone having this file, please send it to me.
>

> Regards,
> Srikant

Thanks,
Kevin T