Dear Safranim,

I am responding to Shulamis Landesman's posting seeking free access Hebrew,
Yiddish or Ladino titles journals online.

Here is a brief list of current (not historical) Yiddish journals that are
available for free online either with full-text or with signifcant text
content:

Forverts and Vayter (Articles, pictures, and the "Forverts sho" radio
program) <http://yiddish.forward.com/>http://yiddish.forward.com/

Yedies fun YIVO/ YIVO News (downloadable PDF in English and Yiddish)
<http://yivo.org/about/index.php?tid=141&aid=268>http://yivo.org/about/index.php?tid=141&aid=268

Algemeiner Journal (Yiddish and English site for the weekly newspaper)
<http://www.algemeiner.com/generic.asp?cat=4>http://www.algemeiner.com/generic.asp?cat=4

Lebns-fragn (Bundist monthly journal from Israel)
<http://www.lebnsfragn.com/>http://www.lebnsfragn.com/

Der yiddisher tam-tam (Yiddish journal of the Medem Bibliothek)
<http://www.yiddishweb.com/tamtam.htm>http://www.yiddishweb.com/tamtam.htm

Der bavebter yid (Yiddish literary journal online, edited by Sholem Berger)
<http://www.cs.uky.edu/~raphael/bavebter/>http://www.cs.uky.edu/~raphael/bavebter/

I can also supply a briefly annotated list of other Yiddish Internet
resources to anyone who is interested. The full list includes:

-Yiddish newspapers and newsletters
-Yiddish language blogs
-Listservs
-Full-text Yiddish literature online
-Autobiographies in Yiddish and English translation
-Yiddish radio and audio
-Yiddish computing
-Event calendars
-Upcoming festivals and conferences
-Yiddish organizations
-Resources for Yiddish teachers.

Please contact me off-list if you'd like more information:
<mailto:amanda_sei...@nypl.org>amanda_sei...@nypl.org

Kol tuv,

Amanda (Miryem-Khaye) Seigel
Dorot Jewish Division, Room 111