Perhaps this fellowship will be a good project for someone you know.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rotem Rozental, Assistant Dean <rotem.rozen...@aju.edu>
Date: Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 9:00 AM
Subject: 2017 Inquiry Fellowship
To: jbenefr...@aju.edu

<https://t.e2ma.net/click/f4zrt/3uw5i1/f4zrhg>
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As we now enter another year of fellowship cycles, *we wish to thank each
and every **one of you for your continuous support, and for taking an
active part in our growing community.*

We recently launched a call for applications for the 2017 Inquiry
Fellowship, which can be found (and submitted) *in our website
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/f4zrt/3uw5i1/vw0rhg>.*

In this program, fellows are invited to join monthly sessions, to be held
over six months, during which they will be able to share ideas, interact
with colleagues, and meet Jewish thinkers and scholars. Inquiry is designed
to encourage exploration and learning of Jewish ideas, while developing the
meeting points between creative practice and the broader cultural context
in which artists work.

*Please spread the word* and share the link with your communities. We look
forward to expand this conversation and invite more creative minds to take
part. The deadline is January 11, 2017.

In Gratitude,

Rotem Rozental
Assistant Dean, Chief Curator, The Whizin Center
Director, The Institute for Jewish Creativity
@ijcreate
Support Us! <https://t.e2ma.net/click/f4zrt/3uw5i1/bp1rhg>

Keep in touch with us!
[image: Twitter] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/f4zrt/3uw5i1/rh2rhg> [image:
Facebook] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/f4zrt/3uw5i1/792rhg>
 Institute for Jewish Creativity | Whizin Center for Continuing Education
American Jewish University
15600 Mulholland Dr. Bel Air, CA 90077
*Share this email:*
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/f4zrt/3uw5i1>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/t/f4zrt/3uw5i1>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/f/f4zrt/3uw5i1>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/l/f4zrt/3uw5i1>
*Manage*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1813202/1771533/1647499277/>
your preferences | *Opt out*
<https://t.e2ma.net/optout/f4zrt/3uw5i1?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE4MTMyMDIvMTc3MTUzMy8xNjQ3NDk5Mjc3Lw==>
using *TrueRemove*™
Got this as a forward? *Sign up*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1813202/1771533.32739341/> to
receive our future emails.
View this email *online* <https://t.e2ma.net/message/f4zrt/3uw5i1>.
15600 Mulholland Dr.
Bel Air, CA | 90077 US <#m_5972989779377411319_>
This email was sent to jbenefr...@aju.edu.
*To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.*
<http://jbenefr...@aju.edu>

[image: powered by emma] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/f4zrt/3uw5i1/n23rhg>

--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University