I did JUST SAY NO! and I hope everyone else will, as well.

Lois Ruby
Congregation Albert/Albuquerque, NM
L OIS RUBY
www.loisruby.com
Author of ...
Steal Away Home and Soon Be Free
The Secret of Laurel Oaks, Rebel Spirits, and
Doll Graveyard (now on the Oklahoma Sequoyah list!)
Watch for my new ebooks, too!