Dear librarians and book friends,

We are happy to send you our new catalogue of:

NEW BOOKS FROM ISRAEL

Cat. No. 470 – March 2017 (Adar – 5777)

The catalogue contains 416 new titles which are divided into two main files:

1. Titles in Hebrew, including religious books (Sifrei kodesh):

http://www.rubinmass.co.il/archive/catalogs/33.pdf

We add a file of Hebrew titles in transliterated text :

http://www.rubinmass.co.il/archive/catalogs/29.pdf

2. Non-Hebrew titles:

http://www.rubinmass.co.il/archive/catalogs/42.pdf

Note: If you prefer to have the catalogue in WORD files, please do not hesitate to ask us.

 You are invited to place your orders by e-mail: rm...@barak.net.il

We hope you enjoy this new selection of Rubin Mass Ltd. - Your literary stop in Israel.

Please visit our revised web site: www.rubinmass.net

Sincerely, AND HAVE A HAPPY Purim and Pesah,

Oren Mass,

Manager of Rubin Mass Ltd., Jerusalem

===============================

 RUBIN MASS Ltd., Publishers and Booksellers
Exporters of ALL Israeli books and periodicals
POBox 990, Jerusalem 91009, Israel
Mr. Oren Mass (Manager)

Tel. +972-2-6277863 Fax +972-1532-6277864

http://www.rubinmass.co.il/archive/catalogs/14.pdf
rm...@barak.net.il        www.rubinmass.net

הודעת דוא"ל זו נשלחה ממחשב נקי מווירוסים המוגן על ידי Avast.‏

בלי וירוסים. www.avast.com

Sent to hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu by rm...@barak.net.il
Sender: הוצאת ראובן מס Rubin Mass - publishers and booksellers
Sender's address: POB 990 Jerusalem 91009, Israel
Unsubscribe | Edit your details | Report abuse

Rav Messer, email marketing and landing pages