From: Lisa Silverman [mailto:lisa.silver...@aju.edu]
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 5:04 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] some new Passover picture books

Hi all:

Here are some of the newest children's books for Passover, from the Jewish
Journal

http://jewishjournal.com/culture/religion/passover/217292/childrens-books-of
fer-new-ways-enjoy-holiday/

Lisa Silverman

Library Director, Burton Sperber Jewish Community Library

Address: 15600 Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California 90077
Phone: (310) 440-1264
Email: lisa.silver...@aju.edu <mailto:lisa.silver...@aju.edu>

Website: http://library.aju.edu <http://library.aju.edu/>

---