-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: Children's book illustrated and narrated by Syrian refugees
Date:   Fri, 7 Apr 2017 21:25:06 +0000 (UTC)
From:   sara nathan <sonatha...@yahoo.com>
To:     i...@jewishlibraries.org <i...@jewishlibraries.org>

On Friday, April 7, 2017 5:18 PM, sara nathan <sonatha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I wanted to let you know about the children’s book Our Journey from Syria to America that features story and the drawings by the three daughters of the Muslim Syrian refugee family living in Maryland who are sponsored by Temple Shalom. It is suitable for all ages, but it is written at a first-grade level. Rabbi Feshbach wrote the afterword for the story. Available from Amazon and the wholesale book distributor Ingram, the book is a fundraiser for the Syrian family, Lutheran Social Services, HIAS, and Temple Shalom in Chevy Chase, Md. But the true goal is to show that refugees are children who draw pictures and mothers who bake cookies and to promote the interfaith partnership needed to support refugees.
Sara Nathan

https://www.amazon.com/Journey-Syria-America-Three-Sisters/dp/1543083757/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491599911&sr=8-1&keywords=our+journey+from+syria+to+america