Dear Safranim and Safraniyot,
     I am very grateful for your responses to my technology questions with the
school library I work at.  If you have more feedback to give me before  Monday
to answer my questions, that would Also be helpful.  The next steps are to
actually implement some of your
helpful suggestions with the staff and school.
     I was amazed that within less than one day I received responses from day
schools in New York that are 3,000
miles away and in Israel which is about halfway around the world from
California.  It is great that we have an online worldwide community to support
other librarians who work in Jewish
settings.

Thank you/Todah Rabbah,
Ben Pastcan
Ben Pastcan
bpast...@shalomschool.org
Librarian
Shalom School
2320 Sierra Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95825
916.485.4151 (Office)
916.485.3970 (Fax)
www.shalomschool.org

Accredited by: NAEYC, WASC, and AJL
The mission of our Jewish community school is to inspire learners
to achieve excellence enriched by Jewish values and traditions.