Dear Safranim and book friends,

We are happy to send you our new catalogue of:

Recent Books From Israel

Cat. No. 457 , June 2014 (Sivan - 5774).

 The catalogue contains 353 new titles which are divided into two files:

1. Titles in Hebrew, including religious books (Sifrei kodesh):
http://www.rubinmass.com/archive/catalogs/33.pdf

We add a file of Hebrew titles in transliterated text :
http://www.rubinmass.com/archive/catalogs/29.pdf

2. Non-Hebrew titles:
http://www.rubinmass.com/archive/catalogs/28.pdf

 You are invited to place your orders by e-mail:
<mailto:rm...@barak.net.il> rm...@barak.net.il

We hope you enjoy this new selection of Rubin Mass Ltd.- Your literary stop
in Israel.

Sincerely,

Oren Mass,

Manager of Rubin Mass Ltd., Jerusalem

===============================
RUBIN MASS Ltd., Publishers and Booksellers
Exporters of ALL Israeli books and periodicals
POBox 990,  Jerusalem 91009, Israel
  ___

Tel. 972-2-6277863       Fax  972-2-6277864
rm...@barak.net.il    http://www.rubinmass.com

__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current: