Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:10:09 +0000
From: Lisa Silverman <lsilver...@sinaitemple.org>
Subject: [ha-Safran] Ukrainian-Jewish charity?
To: "hasaf...@lists.osu.edu" <hasaf...@lists.osu.edu>

An author of a book on Holocaust survivors in Ukraine was asked the question
below and he turned to me for an answer and I am turning to this list?please
email me off list if you have any suggestions for him.

I wanted to ask you... Gaby and Sam, our friends that you met when you were
here once, whose Ukranian-born daughters just had their B'not Mitzvah, didn't
want any gifts or money. They wanted any gifts to be sent to charity. I was
wondering if you knew of any charity organization that did anything with
preserving the history of Jews in Ukraine, or improving relations between
non-Jewish and Jewish Ukrainians, or the like.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF7B26.2BCC59A0]

Lisa Silverman  Library Director, Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library
10400 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD, LOS ANGELES, CA 90024
310-481-3215 (direct)  310-481-3218 (main)
library.sinaitemple.org<http://library.sinaitemple.org/>

****

__
Ha-Safran Archives: