Hello Ted,

Each article is featured by itself, there is no master file for the entire
volume.

Thank you,
Rachel

Rachel Leket-Mor
Associate Librarian
Religious Studies, Philosophy, Jewish Studies, Medieval and Renaissance Studies
Arizona State University Libraries
PO Box 871006
Tempe, AZ 85287-1006
Phone: 480 965 2618