Congratulations on this remarkable achievement! I urge everyone to read the
Editor's Note which details the the process Rachel Leket-Morand all those
responsible for *Judaica Librarianship* went through in bringing this to
fruition.
I want to echo the words of Bella Haas Weinberg in which she states, “May
the Association of Jewish Libraries and its journal continue to flourish.”
Joyce

*Joyce Levine *
Director of Library and Media Services
North Shore Hebrew Academy High School <http://www.nshahs.org>