"Hello, I must be going ..."  Rabbeinu Groucho Marx

I will be retiring from my day job at UC Santa Cruz at end of June.

However, I will not be retiring from Judaica librarianship.  Starting later
this summer, I will become the (volunteer, very-part-time) librarian at
Temple Beth El, Aptos, CA, my home congregation.

I will continue as an AJL member and regular kibitizer on Hasafran and have
already updated my Hasafran account and AJL membership information to
reflect these changes.

Anticipating that no one will be maintaining the Jewish Studies guides I
created for UCSC, I've begun to move and update a selection of these under
the auspices of my new home:

https://sites.google.com/site/tbeaptoslib/guides

I probably won't get up to speed for a while and not even start to address
many points until August.  But this is where to look for my current
material.

Have a great conference in Las Vegas (stay cool!) and we'll be in touch,

Lee Jaffe
__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current: