Hi Susan - we're an independent publisher, and always order extra jackets for
our hardcovers when we have the book printed. Most of the extra jackets are
delivered to my distributor at the same time as the books, and kept in their
warehouse in case books that are returned by retailers come back with damaged
covers; and a few are sent to my office.

You might try contacting the publisher to see if they have any extra jackets
around, although if the book was published a long time ago, it's less likely
that extra jackets will still be available.

Best,
Terry

Terry A. Tegnazian (Ms.)
President
Aquila Polonica Publishing
NEW! The Auschwitz Volunteer: Beyond
Bravery<http://www.polandww2.com/auschwitz-volunteer/the-auschwitz-volunteer-about-the-book>,
 by Captain Witold Pilecki, translated by Jarek Garlinski.
Winner of the 2012 PROSE Award for Biography & Autobiography.
Winner of the Silver Award for Autobiography/Memoir at the 2013 Benjamin
Franklin Awards.
A Featured Selection of the History Book Club. A Selection of the
Book-of-the-Month Club and the Military Book Club.
Watch the trailer on YouTube: http://bit.ly/AuschwitzVolunteerBookTrailer
"A historical document of the greatest importance." The New York Times
"Editors' Choice"
"Deserves to be read alongside the accounts of Primo Levi and Elie Wiesel." The
New Republic
"Vibrant with fresh perspectives. It is an extraordinary book." Martin Amis,
author of Time's Arrow
"Remarkable revelations." Publishers Weekly
"Earthshaking. A book which I hope will be widely read." Dr. Zbigniew
Brzezinski, Center for Strategic & International Studies
"Extraordinary." Maclean's (Canada)
"An Allied hero." Professor Norman Davies
"Essential reading for anyone interested in the Holocaust." Rabbi Michael
Schudrich, Chief Rabbi of Poland