From: Biblioteca - Rita Saccal
Date: 7/30/2014 6:24 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu;Weisman, Yaffa;
Subject:[ha-Safran] Fwd: after 25 years....

Dear friends:

Everything in life has a beginning and an end. I started working as a volunteer for the Library of the Seminario in 1989, with BA Irene Münster.

In 2014 I´m leaving after having served truthfully and enjoyed my tasks in this wonderful library founded by Rabbi Marshall T. Meyer Z”L, and  Dra. Suse Harf Z”L.

 I have looked after and protected this library as a real treasure.

25  years of devotion to books, students, teachers and rabbis.

25 years of uninterrupted joy, achievements and satisfactions.

I feel privileged for having been able to do what I like best and in a great place where I felt protected, loved and recognized, both locally and internationally.

I have received so many emails, phone calls and letters with expressions of love and affection that I came to believe that my work here was not too bad. It's now time to reap what I have sown for 25 years.

I thank all of those who have been and are my friends, all those that I saw become rabbis, morim and chazzanim,  those who have spent hours and hours studying within this wonderful environment that is the Library of the Seminario.

I want to thank as well  all my colleagues from abroad with whom I shared several conferences and became dear friends,

To all of you THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Rita Saccal

risacca...@gmail.com

Rita Saccal