Mazal tov to Riva and to congregation Beth El on receiving the accreditation.
When I co-charged the accreditation committee I received similar letters to the
one below. Let me suggest to librarians in synagogues, schools and centers if
you have time  now visit AJL website, find the information about accreditation
and start the application process.
Amalia Warshenbrot,
AJL

Sent from my iPad