On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Marcus, Dan wrote:
> There are a couple of additional data access methods that we'll be
> implementing down the road.  Working with the INCF, we'll be making the
> data accessible over INCF Dataspace.  We will also be putting the packages
> up on the Amazon cloud.

Thank you Dan again for the answers,

I wondered if data is already accessible over INCF Dataspace (my search
for HCP did not result in any hits in the INCF dataspace web UI)?

What is the current status of the deposition to Amazon S3 (only Q1?) and
what is the current procedure to get access to it?

Thank you in advance,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org