Hello
I'm interested in looking at individual subject fMRI data in their own,
nonwarped, native space.  Unfortunately I can't find the preprocessed tfMRI
images in a native EPI-space, before warping them to MNI . It seems like
the only nonwarped images are under the /unprocessed/ path, which leads me
to the following questions:

1) Do preprocessed images exist in native EPI (or registered to T1) for
downloading?
2) If not, will they be available in the future?
3) If they will not be made available, or if there will be a significant
delay in their release, will the "fMRIVolume pipeline" scripts be released,
especially through steps 3 or 4 as listed in the reference manual?

Much appreciated,
David