From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Joelle Zimmermann
<joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com<mailto:joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 12:48 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] comparison across acquisitions

Hi HCPers,

I'm working with structural and functional connectomes from the S900 HCP. I'm
wondering how the different acquisitions (ie Q1 Q2 etc) and releases would
affect comparison across all SCs for example. Was data collected at different
sites for example? - which may affect comparison across acquisitions.

See below info pasted from behaviour spreadsheet. Do I understand correctly the
"Release" column is when subjects were first released. but if i am getting all
data from the S900, then I shouldn't care about this first release?

Thanks,
Joelle

Subject Release Acquisition
100004  S900    Q06