Not necessarily.. Just curious where the variation comes from whether it
can be attributed to particular variables. I'm doing a PCA for variation
across subject connectomes (for ex for SC), see a "common" component, but
there are additional components, some of which for example correlate very
strongly with age. And i want to check if there's other such variables that
may explain some of the additional components.

Thanks,
Joelle