Undoubtably.  Perhaps the megatrawl would be of interest:

https://db.humanconnectome.org/megatrawl/

Peace,

From: Joelle Zimmermann <joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:15:31 AM
To: Glasser, Matthew
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] variation across connectomes

Not necessarily.. Just curious where the variation comes from whether it can be
attributed to particular variables. I'm doing a PCA for variation across
subject connectomes (for ex for SC), see a "common" component, but there are
additional components, some of which for example correlate very strongly with
age. And i want to check if there's other such variables that may explain some
of the additional components.

Thanks,
Joelle

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Glasser, Matthew