I'm trying to save some images using wb_command -show-scene, and I can't
figure out how to change settings for things like cross-hairs or slice
labels.  I know I can change these in the wb_view Preferences window in the
Volume tab, but I'm hoping to script the whole process and get consistent
results.  So...

1. Is there a parameter in the .scene file to control these kind of display
settings?
2. Where are the wb_view preferences stored?  Though not ideal, I guess my
script could modify the preferences file before running wb_command
-show-scene

Thanks!
Keith