Hi everyone,

I'm running some connectivity analyses following the procedure outlined in this
thread
https://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg04403.html. Since
my ROIs are fairly small, I'd like to calculate the correlation between the
mean unsmoothed timeseries of each ROI (i.e. "smoothed" only by averaging
within the ROI) and the subject's smoothed cifti data. However, the wb_command
-cifti-average-roi-correlation function only generates correlations from an ROI
within the same cifti file, and none of the other functions seem appropriate
(possibly -cifti-cross-correlation where one input is a cifti containing a
single row with the mean unsmoothed timeseries, but I couldn't get this to
work). Is there a straightforward way to generate these correlations using
workbench, or will I need to e.g. write a matlab script? My ROIs are
subcortical (voxel-based), if that matters.

Thank you!
-Ely