Hi Jingwei,

You’ll want to use a mechanism similar to that discussed in this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg04448.html

You can use the XNAT REST protocol to iterate over sessions and resources.
The files you’re wanting are structural preprocessing file outputs, so you can
use something like the following to grep for specific files in the structural
preprocessing pipeline output.  You’ll probably want to add some redirection to
redirect output to files.

Regards,

Mike

#!/bin/bash

read -s -p "ENTER PASSWORD: " PW;JSESSIONID=`curl -s -k -u [your_user_name]:$PW
https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/JSESSIONID`;export JSESSIONID;echo
$JSESSIONID

for CSVROW in $(curl -s -k --cookie JSESSIONID=$JSESSIONID
https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/experiments?xsiType=xnat:mrSessionData\&project=HCP_1200\&columns=ID,label,URI\&format=csv
 | grep "experiments"); do
                LABEL=$(echo $CSVROW | cut -d, -f3)
                EXP=$(echo $CSVROW | cut -d, -f4)
                echo "EXPERIMENT=$LABEL"
                for ROW in $(curl -s -k --cookie JSESSIONID=$JSESSIONID
https://db.humanconnectome.org${EXP}/resources/Structural_preproc/files?format=csv
 | egrep "\/aseg.stats|\/lh.aparc.stats|\/rh.aparc.stats"); do
                                NAME=$(echo $ROW | cut -d, -f1)
                                URI=$(echo $ROW | cut -d, -f3)
                                curl -s -k --cookie JSESSIONID=$JSESSIONID
https://db.humanconnectome.org${URI}
                done
done