Dear HCP users,

I have two questions regarding the meaning of codes in Tier 1 restricted
data.

Specifically, I don't understand the codes for the variable
"Menstrual_BirthControlCode" (codes 1-6). I checked in the HCP Data
Dictionary and didn't find anything there (in fact, in the description
column it is written "What are the codes?").

Furthermore, for the data on "Menstrual_CycleLength", what are the units?
Or do these numbers code for a certain length?

I would be grateful for your help, thank you very much in advance for your
answer!

Kind regards,
Judita