Hi Judita,

Sorry for the confusion in the data dictionary-- I added this information there.

For "Menstrual_BirthControlCode" What birth control, progesterone, or fertility
drugs is the participant using? 1=OC's for contraception, 2=OC's primarily for
menstrual regulation, 3=estradiol for menstrual regulation, 4=progesterone for
menstrual regulation, 5=fertility therapy, 6=other, 7=unknown  (Asked of female
participants only).

For "Menstrual_CycleLength" Average length of participant's menstrual cycles in
days. (Asked of female participants only).

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>