Dear HCP peeps,

I have a label file that I obtained from the BALSA database

Gordon333_FreesurferSubcortical.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii

...and I would like to obtain the coordinates of the labels; and ideally
convert it into a nifti volumetric image.

I can't figure out what the correct wb_command calls are to do this.

I assume this would need another file in addition, but I'm not sure which
one is correct.

The size of this label file is 91282, which I believe comprises ~30k
vertices in left and right hemispheres, and ~30k subcortical voxels. But
I'm not 100% sure for that.

I know of gifti files in the HCP database with '32k' in the name that would
seem to indicate the coordinates for the cortical surfaces. But I don't
know about the additional 30k voxels (?).

Simple problem; solution thus far escapes me.

Could you please advise?

Thanks,

john

--