Hi Donatas,

The surface file, that correspond to one particular subject, is probably
fine as far as it has the same geometry (number of vertices and faces) as
all other subjects.

For the area file, PALM expects it to be the average area across all
subjects, as opposed to the actual areas for all subjects. To fix, just
average the areas. I think the option -metric-reduce of wb_command should
do it.

Hope this solves the problem!

All the best,

Anderson