Hi

Thank you. I didn't see the email until now and I run the wb_command
-surface-create-sphere for the 4k and 2k, then wb_command -surface-resample
and I found that the left hemisphere was looking wrong.

Now I used the wb_command -surface-flip-lr for the 4k and 2k spheres, and
now both hemispheres are looking as they should.

See you in the Vancouver HCP course,
Adonay