Generally I use an average T1w image or surfaces of the subjects whose
group data I am looking at, or the individualĀ¹s T1w or surface.
Comparison across subjects and smoothing in the volume are not recommended
with HCP data.

Peace,

Matt.

On 5/28/17, 11:05 AM, "hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of