Hi - yes that's all correct.  IIRC for that PTN release (as opposed to the
previous one) we thought it wasn't worth having subject-specific netmat pconn
files, but just put all the information in the text files.

Cheers.

> On 1 Jun 2017, at 16:36, Habib Ganjgahi <h.ganjg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> I've extracted the "netmats_3T_HCP820_MSMAll_ICAd15_ts2.tar.gz" file from the
> HVP_PTN820 folder but it doesn't contain subject specific pconn files. This
> is what i see inside it:
>
> Mnet1.pconn.nii
>
> Mnet2.pconn.nii
>
> hierarchy.png
>
> netmats1.txt
>
> netmats2.txt
>
> each pconn file dimension is 15x15 and each text file is a 820x225 matrix. I
> think each row of the matrix corresponds to different subject netmat matrix,
> Am i right? if so, is the order of rows as same as the "subjectIDs.txt" file?
>

> Bests,
>
> Habib
>

> On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Stephen Smith <st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk
> <mailto:st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>> wrote:
> Probably clearest to use both terms for clarity, e.g.   "ICA maps, i.e.,
> ICA-based parcellations"
>

>> On 1 Jun 2017, at 15:21, Harms, Michael <mha...@wustl.edu
>> <mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>> wrote:
>>

>> Would it perhaps be less confusing if the links said “CIFTI Subject-specific
>> ICA maps for XXX dimensionality”, rather than “Parcellations” ?
>>
>> --
>> Michael Harms, Ph.D.
>> Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
>> Washington University School of Medicine
>> Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
>> 660 South Euclid Ave.  Tel: 314-747-6173
>> St. Louis, MO  63110  Email: mha...@wustl.edu <mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>
>>
>> From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
>> <mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>> on behalf of Stephen Smith
>> <st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk <mailto:st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>>
>> Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 9:07 AM
>> To: Thomas Nichols <t.e.nich...@warwick.ac.uk
>> <mailto:t.e.nich...@warwick.ac.uk>>
>> Cc: HCP Users <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
>> <mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>, Habib Ganjgahi
>> <h.ganjg...@gmail.com <mailto:h.ganjg...@gmail.com>>
>> Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Where are per-subject netmats?
>>
>> Hi - subject netmats are in the main PTN download.
>> Cheers.
>>

>>> On 1 Jun 2017, at 15:05, Thomas Nichols <t.e.nich...@warwick.ac.uk
>>> <mailto:t.e.nich...@warwick.ac.uk>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Jenn,
>>>
>>> Sorry for the slow reply on this.  We tried downloading the links you

>>> To be clear, the previous *pconn.nii files had #dim rows, #dim cols, while
>>> these *dtseries have #Elm rows and #dim cols.
>>>
>>> Is there some place that NetMats are currently released?  I'm not finding
>>> them.  I know they're not impossible to recreate but I'd like to minimize
>>> effort and chance of error by using the standard released product.
>>>
>>> -Tom
>>>

>>> PS: Note that the webpage is incorrectly indicates that the parcellation
>>> size is 10, 25, 50 and 100, when instead it is 15, 25, 50 & 100.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve