Thank you for your quick response, that was really helpful. I'll use the
180 parcellations as well, but I wish to do some analysis using custom ROIs.

A quick  follow up question: Suppose I want to do clustering using these
geodesic distances, is there a file containing them as well?

Sincerely,
Manasij