From: Glasser, Matthew <glass...@wustl.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:30:28 PM
To: Mandelli, Maria Luisa; Brown, Tim; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Cc: Dierker, Donna
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] pipeline structural PostFreesurfer wmparc not found

If you were to delete everything and run again do you get the same error?

Peace,

Matt.

From: "Mandelli, Maria Luisa"
<marialuisa.mande...@ucsf.edu<mailto:marialuisa.mande...@ucsf.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:18 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>, "Brown, Tim"
<tbbr...@wustl.edu<mailto:tbbr...@wustl.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Cc: "Dierker, Donna" <do...@wustl.edu<mailto:do...@wustl.edu>>

this is the version

freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0-HCP

and yes I m running the HCP Pipelines

Maria Luisa Mandelli, PhD
Assistant Professional Researcher

University of California, San Francisco
675 Nelson Rising Lane, Suite 190 | San Francisco, CA 94158

Language Neurobiology Lab

http://albalab.ucsf.edu/

Memory and Aging Center

http://memory.ucsf.edu/