Hi,

*Background:*

Regarding the labels file, “RSN-networks.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii” which I
thought should contain the 7 and 17 network parcellation, this file has a
matrix of size 64984×4. What do the numbers in the 4 columns represent (ie.
1st column has a max of 44 and 4th column a max of 26). I was expecting a
single column that took values from 1 to 17 or 1 to 7 mapping each vertex
to its grouping in the functional networks.

*Question:*

How should I understand these 4 columns and their connection to functional
network parcellation?

Thank you,

David Hartman