Since calling in MATLAB: “ciftiopen('RSN-networks.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii',
'workbench\bin_windows64\wb_command.exe')” gives me a matrix with 4 columns
whose range is beyond the 17 or 7 corresponding to their functional
grouping, I have resorted to using wb-command hoping to get right
labelling.

*Question:* Which wb-command should I use to read the labels and see for
the 32k mesh which networks the nodes belong to (ie. 1 to 7)?

I tried using wb_command -cifti-parcellate
rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_MSMAll.dtseries.nii  RSN-networks.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii
COLUMN out.ptseries.nii, but out.ptseries.nii returns a matrix 8×1200. But
I am hoping for something  32k×1 for the correct labelling, where each row
is a number between 1 and 7 or 17 corresponding to the group the node
belongs to.

Hope it is not too confusing.

Thank you,

David Hartman