I noticed that the parcellation of the nodes into 360 ROIs (Glasser 2016)
does not "fit" well into networks (ie, Yeo parcellation). There are nodes
in a given ROI that belong to multiple networks. Are you aware of any work
that has tried to bridge your ROI parcellation with some of the network
parcellations or is this something any of the folks at HCP have explored?

Thank you,
David Hartman