Hi Yeun,

How long are your scans in frames and minutes.  What is your acquisition
resolution and TR?  Using hcp_fix_multi_run might be helpful.

Matt.

From: Yeun Kim <yeun...@gmail.com<mailto:yeun...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 4:33 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] hcp_fix.for_fix1.06a

I've been creating the preprocessing pipeline for CRHD Perturbation of the
Treatment of Resistant Depression Connectome by Fast-Acting Therapies. Since it
is a longitudinal study, I need all the versions to be consistent for optimal
reproducibility. All preprocessing workflows so far have used FSL
5.0.9-3~nd14.04+1. I would like to know if an installation of a newer version
is necessary to obtain the modified version of melodic, because this will
require re-processing of all data to ensure consistency in data processing. Or,
if I can find the modified melodic in another repository separately.

Also, we have multiple fMRI scans (2 sets of rs-fMRIs and 2 sets of
task-fMRIs). Should we use hcp_fix_multi_run?

Thank you,
Yeun

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Glasser, Matthew