Dear all,

I have a two questions about the surfaces that live in the HCP data folders:

 1.  MNINonLinear/fsaverage/
 2.  T1w/fsaverageLR32k/

If I have understood the minimal pipeline correctly:

 1.  all the surfaces in MNINonLinear/fsaverage32k/ are the individual's
surface that was warped into a template space (either FS or MSMAll).
 2.  the surfaces in T1w/fsaverageLR32k/ are the surfaces mentioned in the
above point that are warped back into the individual's native space

The two questions are:

 1.  Given the above, am I right in assuming that any data that correspond to a
vertex of a surface in T1w/fsaverageLR32k/ also corresponds to the surface in
MNINonLinear/fsaverageLR32k/?
 2.  Do you recommend that we the MSMAll surfaces over the FS ones?

Regards,

Claude

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich