From: Sandhitsu Das <su...@seas.upenn.edu<mailto:su...@seas.upenn.edu>>
Date: Monday, August 7, 2017 at 3:39 PM
To: "Harms, Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>, Matt Glasser
<glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Offline vs. online gradient nonlinearity correction

Thank you both for responding, guys! Followup questions:

1) When you say "probably" for 3), whatever is going on, can we assume this
will be limited to the last one slice only ?
2) I see your point about interpolation, but I thought you mentioned when you
were here that the trilinear is something that you do as well (I see the output
files named that way also, or should we be using the "warped" file ?).

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 2:34 PM Harms, Michael