From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Salim Arslan
<salim.ars...@yahoo.com<mailto:salim.ars...@yahoo.com>>
Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 2:33 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [SPAM] [HCP-Users] Brodmann area maps

Dear all,

Could you provide a precise description on how the Brodmann area maps provided
with the structural data (label files titled e.g.
100307.L.BA.32k_fs_LR.label.gii) are obtained? I am currently working on the
HCP500 release.

My understanding is that they are obtained from freesurfer's recon-all command,
however this should provide probabilistic maps (according to
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BrodmannAreaMaps) and not the hard
labels that we are given. I have been looking through the HCP documentation and
publications and could not find a precise explanation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Salim