From: Glasser, Matthew [glass...@wustl.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 2:13 PM
To: Xavier Guell Paradis; NEUROSCIENCE tim
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] How can I convert subcortical nifti files to dlabel
files?

It should work if you skip the last step and use the dlabel file.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Xavier Guell Paradis <xavie...@mit.edu<mailto:xavie...@mit.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 9:43 AM
To: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>, Matt Glasser
<glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
files?

Dear Tim and Matt,
Thank you very much for your reply.

I tried -volume-label-import, followed by -cifti-create-label, followed by
-cifti-all-labels-to-rois.
After this, when I right-click the cluster in wb_view, I see the option "Show
Data/Time Series Graph For Parcel [my cluster]" but I do not see the option
"Show Cifti Connectivity For Parcel [my cluster]" (even though I can see this
option for other parcels, such as the Yeo map).
I have been trying different things but cannot figure it out.

Some extra information in case it is useful:

My clusters are a group average registered to the HCP
"S900_Average_T1w_restore.nii", so at this point I am not concerned about
comparison across subjects. I would like to calculate functional connectivity
from each of my subcortical clusters using your S900 .dconn file.
My original nifti file with the right cerebellum cluster is called
"mycluster.nii".
I created the file "textforvolumelabelimport.txt" with the following text:
CEREBELLUM_RIGHT
1 1 1 1
Then I did the following:
wb_command -volume-label-import mycluster.nii textforvolumelabelimport.txt
mycluster_label.nii
wb_command -cifti-create-label mycluster_labelStep2.dlabel.nii -volume
mycluster_label.nii mycluster_label.nii
wb_command -cifti-all-labels-to-rois mycluster_labelStep2.dlabel.nii 1
mycluster_labelStep3.dscalar.nii

When I right-click "mycluster_labelStep3.dscalar.nii" in wb_view, I can see the
option of "Show Data/Time Series Graph" but not the option of "Show Cifti
Connectivity".

Thank you very much,
Xavier.