Sorry, the formatting didn't work. Here it is again:

I have the DLL files in the system path + I added the following arguments
to the run configuration:

-Djava.library.path=C:/dev/hdf5/hdf-java/lib/win
-Dncsa.hdf.hdf5lib.H5.hdf5lib=C:/dev/hdf5/hdf-java/lib/win/jhdf5.dll

and inside C:/dev/hdf5/hdf-java/lib/win folder, I have two files: jhdf5.dll
& jhdf.dll. At first I had the problem that the DLL-s where not on the
path, but in that case, it throws a "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
jhdf5 in java.library.path" exception so this is not the case. Anyway, I
still get the same error message: Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
ncsa.hdf.hdf5lib.H5.H5Gget_obj_info_all(ILjava/lang/
String;[Ljava/lang/String;[I[JI)I

I took a look inside the DLL-s (with DLL Export
Viewer<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/dll_export_viewer.html>)
to see what functions they export and I didn't see the
"H5Gget_obj_info_all" function there. Maybe I'm missing some DLL? I only
have the two that came with downloading this
file<http://www.hdfgroup.org/ftp/HDF5/hdf-java/bin/win64/hdf-java-2.9-bin.tar>
What
kind of HDF DLL-s do you have on your paths?