According to the great words of Fabio Tielen:
> I don't see that hltv.cfg that you are talking about

You will need to config the tv, so you should keep looking. But...

> Error: libSteamValidateUserIDTickets_i386.so :cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory

This is a different problem, which the fix was already posted for
yesterday. Do something like this:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Before starting HLTV. Replace the "." in the above with the directory
that your libSteamValidateUserIDTickets_i386.so is in, if it's not in
the directory you are starting hltv in.

-Mad

--
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a
proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

                – Prime Minister Jean Chrétien