Juston Griggs wrote:
I tried what you suggested below, and I get this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] test]$ ./srcds_run -binary srcds_amd -console -game hl2mp
-port 27015 +map dm_lockdown +maxplayers 8
Enabling debug mode
Auto-restarting the server on crash
./srcds_run: line 362: srcds_amd: command not found
cat: hlds.29616.pid: No such file or directory

any other ideas?

Not sure if u saw my earlier email but if your running on
a linux node aka user mode linux, then just forget it the
servers not gonna run.

For the above error you want to check if the file is
there and if it is executable:
ls -l srcds_amd

As mentioned before if you want to check the state of
your CPU run:
cat /proc/cpuinfo

And post it, people many well be able to tell you precisely
what the issue is with this info.

   Steve

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]