Hi,

I know this e-mail has been send to you all way too late, I kind of
refuse not to send it. I'm in a project that has a money grant till 28
August. I would like to place some bounties for talks that must be
finished before them. It is an one time offer, you don't have to take
it :)

Rules of the game:
 - its a bounty, feature must not exist already in development trunk
or stable version.
 - transaction MUST be completed before 28 of August.
 - I would require an IBAN+BIC number to transfer it to your
bankaccount.
 - It would be nice to get the features into Hugin, I can understand
that 4 days to polish code is too short,
   but at least make it in such a way that it can get into inclusion
shape.
 - That also means license it in such a way it can be included.
 - Please announce you are working on a thing, I don't want do do
first come first serve stuff.
 - If all items are taken, I can easily provide some other things that
could be useful aswel.

Features that I would really want from usability perspective:
- Show the horizontal and vertical lines that are drawn between to
matching photos inside the viewer - 25 euro
- Show the keypoints in the example window - 25 euro
- Share user entered controllpoints between images - 25 euro

Features that I really need for correcting aerial imagery:
- Improve the correction for near and far imagery example:
http://blog.opengeo.nl/uploads/2009/08/temppano.jpg - 50 euro
- Allow controlpoints to be entered in global 2D parameters, aka the
ability to click and type a GPS point - 50 euro
- Additional provide these coordinates in the example view when moving
the mouse - 25 euro
- Additional provide a world file export (or GeoTiff) with the corner
coordinates - 25 euro

Features that I know other people want:
- Do true image rectification within Hugin;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homography
100 euro - (OpenCV code is available from my side)
- Create control *lines* between two imagines, for example if a
straight road is available but the photo's are non-overlapping or
difficult to enter features on. Automatically find lines
(Houghtransform)  or manually enter lines (like horizontal/vertical
now) that can be used as parameters to move a photo along and/or
transform the image for placement. - 150 euro

This will be funded by the Dutch registered non-profit foundation
Stichting OpenGeo, which has a grant via the Digital Pioneers for the
OpenStreetPhoto project. If you have questions you know my e-mail
adres now, questions regarding the tasks or pointing me at 'all ready
there' can be done by the mailinglist.

I want to strongy point out that I am really limited to the deadline,
and I wish someone else already had picked this up in the beginning of
the month.

Stefan de Konink
Treasurer of Stichting OpenGeo