-----Original Message-----
From: "Energy Nusantara" <train...@energynusantara.com>
Sent: Friday, 21 July, 2017 08:28
To: "IAGI" <iagi...@cbn.net.id>
Subject: Understanding New Regulation in Indonesian Oil and Gas

PP No 27/ 2017, Gross Split PSC, PTK 007

Dear IAGI

mailto:train...@energynusantara.com?subject=RSVP&body=Dear%20Energy%20Nusantara%2C%0A
Government has recently issued 2 new regulations to increase investment
attractiveness in upstream oil and gas:
- Ministerial Regulation (Permen ESDM No 8/ 2017) on Gross Split, signed by
Minister of Energy, Ignasius Jonan on 13 January 2017
- GR (PP No 27/ 2017) on Operating Cost and Tax, signed by President Joko
Widodo  on 15 June 2017

The new regulation, promises tax incentives for contractors using the gross
split mechanism, which was recently introduced by the government to replace the
cost recovery. All new PSC contract and expired PSC will be using gross split
scheme. The 1st PSC being applied by this new scheme is the Offshore North West
Java (ONWJ) block with its signing by the government on 18 January 2017.

Looking at this situation whereby many parties are interested to understand
completely about gross split scheme including the procedure to implement it,
Energy Nusantara through its capacity building division develops this
comprehensive public training PSC Traditional Vs Gross Split: Financial, Legal
and Operational Aspect, that will be held in Jakarta on 25 - 26 July 2017.

Brochure with complete information on the outline and instructors will be
emailed to you after registration.

To reserve your seat and for inquiries, please register :
1. Online at Reservation Form
(http://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=1ce7590346&e=cba007df1a)
2. Email us at train...@energynusantara.com
(mailto:train...@energynusantara.com)
3. Call/ WA +62-877-6127-6535 with Ms. Arum

If you can not attend this training, we also provide Live Streaming through our
Webinar so you can interact virtually with instructors from anywhere in the
world. Kindly inform us if you opt-in this.

Mr. Fajar Julianto,
Training Manager, Energy Nusantara
I Consulting & Advocacy I Capacity Building I MICE I Media & Communication I

Copyright © 2017 Energy Nusantara, All rights reserved.
 You receive this information because your email is registered in Energy
Nusantara Database

Energy Nusantara is Indonesia's Leading Energy Network established in September
2011. As an energy community with platform in social media, Energy Nusantara
maintains the most extensive database of Energy Stakeholders in Indonesia with
a total of 47,000+ profiles as of 1 January 2017. To achieve its Vision and
Mission, Energy Nusantara developed its Business Model with portfolio of 4
Divisions: Consulting and Advocacy, Capacity Building, Media and Communication
and MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Convention, Exhibition). Its head office is
located in the heart of Indonesia, Jakarta with international representatives
in United States of America (USA), Singapore, Australia, United Arab Emirates
(UAE), Malaysia and Germany.

This email was sent to iagi...@cbn.net.id (mailto:iagi...@cbn.net.id)
why did I get this?
(http://energynusantara.us4.list-manage1.com/about?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=cba007df1a&c=a96d0514d8)
     unsubscribe from this list
(http://energynusantara.us4.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=cba007df1a&c=a96d0514d8)
     update subscription preferences
(http://energynusantara.us4.list-manage1.com/profile?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=cba007df1a)
Energy Nusantara . 28th Floor DBS Tower, Ciputra World One . Jl. Prof Dr.
Satrio Kav 3-5 . Jakarta 12940 . Indonesia

Joint Convention Malang 2017
(HAGI-IAGI-IAFMI-IATMI)
25-28 September 2017
Ijen Suites Hotel Malang, Jawa Timur
www.jointconvex.or.id

Iuran tahunan Rp.250.000,- (profesional) dan Rp.100.000,- (mahasiswa)
Pembayaran iuran anggota ditujukan ke:
Bank Mandiri Cab. Wisma Alia Jakarta (a/n IAGI)
No. Rek: 123 0085005314
Bank BCA KCP. Manara Mulia (A/n: Shinta Damayanti)
No. Rekening: 255-1088580