On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:25:04 -0500, Rich Smrcina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Are you referring to the ISFPRM00 parmlib member?
>
>The ISFOPER group starts off like this:
>
>GROUP NAME(ISFOPER),        /* Group name                          */
>TSOAUTH(JCL,OPER),          /* User must have JCL and OPER         */
>ACTION(ALL),                /* All route codes displayed           */
>ACTIONBAR(YES),             /* Display action bar on panels        */
>APPC(ON),                   /* Include APPC sysout                 */
>AUPDT(2),                   /* Minimum auto update interval        */
>AUTH(LOG,I,O,H,DA,PREF,DEST,    /* Authorized functions            */
>      SYSID,ACTION,FINDLIM,ST,
>      INIT,PR,ULOG,MAS,SYSNAME,LI,
>      SO,NO,PUN,RDR,JC,SE,RES),
>CMDAUTH(ALL),               /* Commands allowed for all jobs       */
>
>I added:
>
>ILPROC(BATCH),
>
>and refreshed SDSF (F SDSF,REFRESH).
>
>I reran my job and I see just my job.
>
>Dennis Trojak wrote:
>> Add ILPROC=BATCH to your ISFOPER group name parameters in ISFGRP and it
>> should let you run batch jobs with your ISFOPER definitions for
>> userid=P390.
>> Dennis
>>

>--
>Rich Smrcina
>VM Assist, Inc.
>Phone: 414-491-6001
>Ans Service:  360-715-2467
>rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
>http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Rich,

Have you tried looking at the SDSF Operation and Customization manual?
If so, you can see a similar example.  Just adding ILPROC(BATCH) isn't
good enough.  You need to add an NTBL also.

But I see 2 problems:

1) That still won't get you to fall into the ISFOPER group since it
has TSOAUTH(JCL,OPER) and batch only gets TSOAUTH(JCL).  Did you
read my post from yesterday on this?

2) If you create a group with just TSOAUTH(JCL) and ILPROC(BATCH) and
give it "super user" authority, anyone running SDSF in batch will have that
authority.

I will walk you though this:

1) Create a new group.  Copy it from ISFOPER or ISFSPROG (depending
on your requirements) and make sure it is defined *prior* to those
based on TSOAUTH only.

2) Remove the TSOAUTH() definition from this new group

3) In place of TSOAUTH add  IUID(idgroup1),

4) Near the end of the ISFPRM00 member define an NTBL:

NTBL NAME(idgroup1)
  NTBLENT STRING(your_userid),OFFSET(1)
  NTBLENT STRING(other_userid1),OFFSET(1)
  NTBLENT STRING(other_userid2),OFFSET(1)

where "your_userid" is your userid.  Add other userids as required or
don't define them to that group.

5) Use the "F SDSF,REFRESH" operator command to refresh the parms.

The authority will be the same from TSO and from batch based on the
userids defined in "idgroup1".

HTH,

Mark
--