Hi all,
can anybody help me and send some link about problems with enot in
Artemis?
in google, tutorials I couldn't find any help. Of course are few posts
about delr or ss parameters, but enot is somehow omited (or I can not
find it...)

the problem is with fiting K4W(CN)8*2H2O at W:L3 edge.
fit and others parameters looks ok, except enot for C and N, where both
are around 12 and don't want to fit to other values...
thanks
darek