On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Manish <mailtomanish.sha...@gmail.com>wrote:

> This is great.  Congratulations!  Are you also planning to document
> the experience and approach as a case study suitable for PHBs?
> Looking forward to see it in the likes of DQ, PCQ, LFYs, Profit etc.

It is amusing to read the whole story of FOSS's ability and the potential it
have. The complete debian desktop within 10min over the network with only a
network port as requirement is panacea for the industry like 'call centres'
where bringing up the machine ASAP is always high on demand. I'm sure you
must have done some tailoring while deciding on the packages to have in the
image, please share some details on that as well.

Congratulations!!!

Regards,
Yash